Monday, July 26, 2010

Oh what a night!

Sometimes all the cosmic pinballs line up and I have one of those special nights. This was one of those nights. For some reason I bought ONE ticket to tonights game and went to watch my favorite player, Matt Garza, pitch for the Rays. Little did I know that by the end of the eighth inning I would have seen a grand slam, a homerun and a possible no hitter from "my boy". By the end of the ninth, the Rays were mobbing Garza on the mound and he had done it! The Rays first no hitter EVER!
I love it when all is right in the universe and I get to be a part of something very special.
It's almost midnight and I am watching the "highlights" on ESPN. I almost don't want to sleep. It would be a shame if this was only a dream. OUCH! Pinched myself, it's true!

No comments:

Post a Comment