Friday, July 16, 2010

Wow! What a productive week. I love my new job at the "Doodle". I saw lots of friends this week, put out bunches of product, made my August card class samples, made a New York layout using Mamarazzi from BoBunny and I still have the weekend off. I also had lunch with Lexi and Barb at the Tea Room in Ybor. Great tea, we had peach/apricot and Pomegranate/Rosehip teas with lots of lovely sandwiches and scones.
I got to sit with Scarlet from EK today. Kristen and I ordered new product (YUMMY!). All right, just a little bit but I love everything we got. Wait until you see the new K and Company. Scarlet also told me about a photo editing software download called Picasa. Pretty sure I have been living under a rock for this one. Going to work on a few photos tonight for a layout or two at the Doodle. I LOVE MY NEW JOB! Did I mention that? I have been making samples with my own photos on them. Amazing for me I must say. Love all the one pagers, they are for Kimmie's book(s) when she graduates. I've still got two years for that project,thank goodness.
Off to make the grocery list. I made a grocery list in my word processor based on the aisles at the Britton Plaza Publix. Love it! I put the Bogo's on the top and fill out the rest by aisle or department. I guess I should also mention I got a new laptop too, and CABLE! Yes, I finally caved and got Fios. For those of you who don't know, I am not really a TV girl. I just got a TV a few months ago so I could watch Glee. Then I went and did the unspeakable, I just got cable after not having it for 16 years. Now I can WATCH the Rays instead of listening on the radio. Love it, love it, love it- Go Rays! The Flintstones just met The Jetsons at The Bateman house!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jules! Love the new blog. Glad that you're loving your new job. Haven't been able to get to WSD yet but will try soon. Sounds like you have all the joys of owning a scrapbook shop and none of the headaches! (oops. sorry, don't want your new boss to know you're having too much fun! LOL)
    Hope to see you soon!-- scrappeach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie, Congratulations on the new blog. I'm glad you changed the font as it came across as very blurry last time. I miss you! Fran

    ReplyDelete